Find us on Facebook

Images Of Kapil Sharma Real Wife

Posted by: | Thu, 19 Jul 2014 09:19:02 GMT | View Comments

Kapil Sharma debuts as a producer with Comedy Nights With Kapil

Kapil sharma’s onscreen wife sumona chakravarti dating gaurav chopra?, Kapil sharma's nagging onscreen wife sumona chakravarti, from the popular tv show "comedy while chakravarti and chopra are projecting the 'friends only' tag at the moment, the duo's real equation would be known in the coming days..

I am addressed as kapil sharma's wife: sumona chakravarti, "currently, i am being shown as a 43-year old woman, though my real age is 25. but even among my group of friends i would love to be part of a show like anil kapoor's 24." 'kapil ki biwi' sumona is recently making news for her comedy stint in comedy.

A woman put sindoor on my forehead thinking i am married to kapil sharma: sumona chakravarti, Read: i am addressed as kapil sharma's wife: sumona chakravarti during durga puja last year, a woman put a sindoor on my forehead thinking i am married to kapil for real. what surprises me is when educated people ask me such questions. viewers tend to take.

Related Headline News and Top Stories

Photo: Sunil Grover's Look In Comeback Episode Of Comedy Nights With Kapil

Directed by Kapil Sharma, I Me aur Main will hit the theatres this
Posted by | Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 06:21:00 GMT | View Comments

Photo: sunil grover's look in comeback episode of comedy nights with kapil - Until now on the show we have seen kapil ridicule and make fun of his wife's father. there have even been instances "the viewers will see sunil as the stubborn and obnoxious father-in-law of bitto sharma. bitto keeps on ridiculing and deriding manju's.

Visit source Photo: Sunil Grover's Look In Comeback Episode Of Comedy Nights With Kapil

Kapil Sharma’s Onscreen Wife Sumona Chakravarti Dating Gaurav Chopra?

Directed by Kapil Sharma, I Me aur Main will hit the theatres this
Posted by | Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 04:12:00 GMT | View Comments

Kapil sharma’s onscreen wife sumona chakravarti dating gaurav chopra? - Kapil sharma's nagging onscreen wife sumona chakravarti, from the popular tv show "comedy while chakravarti and chopra are projecting the 'friends only' tag at the moment, the duo's real equation would be known in the coming days..

Visit source Kapil Sharma’s Onscreen Wife Sumona Chakravarti Dating Gaurav Chopra?

I am addressed as Kapil Sharma's wife: Sumona Chakravarti

Directed by Kapil Sharma, I Me aur Main will hit the theatres this
Posted by | Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 15:19:46 GMT | View Comments

I am addressed as kapil sharma's wife: sumona chakravarti - "currently, i am being shown as a 43-year old woman, though my real age is 25. but even among my group of friends i would love to be part of a show like anil kapoor's 24." 'kapil ki biwi' sumona is recently making news for her comedy stint in comedy.

Visit source I am addressed as Kapil Sharma's wife: Sumona Chakravarti

Kapil Sharma on his father astronaut Rakesh Sharma, John Abraham, I Me
Posted by | Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 11:14:05 GMT | View Comments

A woman put sindoor on my forehead thinking i am married to kapil sharma: sumona chakravarti - Read: i am addressed as kapil sharma's wife: sumona chakravarti during durga puja last year, a woman put a sindoor on my forehead thinking i am married to kapil for real. what surprises me is when educated people ask me such questions. viewers tend to take.

Visit source A woman put sindoor on my forehead thinking I am married to Kapil Sharma: Sumona Chakravarti

SHOCKING TRUTH: The Real ‘Gutthi’ Of Comedy Nights With Kapil

Kapil Sharma on his father astronaut Rakesh Sharma, John Abraham, I Me
Posted by | Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 04:14:23 GMT | View Comments

Shocking truth: the real ‘gutthi’ of comedy nights with kapil - The real issue was: kapil sharma and his team (read preeti simoes let us know in comments below. here are latest photos from the sets of comedy nights with kapil, when saif ali khan arrived to promote his upcoming bullett raja… click here for.

Visit source SHOCKING TRUTH: The Real ‘Gutthi’ Of Comedy Nights With Kapil

Kapil Dev and Aloknath on the sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil

Kapil Sharma on his father astronaut Rakesh Sharma, John Abraham, I Me
Posted by | Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 08:51:15 GMT | View Comments

Kapil dev and aloknath on the sets of comedy nights with kapil - Over their old times and the haryana hurricane was taken down the memory lane by kapil sharma who showed him pictures of his cricketing times. kapil dev's wife and daughter were present on the sets who also added a little personal touch to the show.

Visit source Kapil Dev and Aloknath on the sets of Comedy Nights with Kapil

Recomended News to Read

Shelling kills four boys on Gaza beach; Israel, Hamas set five-hour truce

By Nidal al-Mughrabi and Allyn Fisher-Ilan GAZA/JERUSALEM (Reuters) – Israeli shelling killed four Palestinian boys on a Gaza beach on Wednesday, an incident the military called tragic, and Israel and Hamas said they would cease attacks for five hours on Thursday for a humanitarian truce requested by the United Nations.Palestinian militants fired more than 130 […]

After Visa Row Now The Pakistani Cricket Team Shifted to Mohali

A Pakistani cricket team, which has come here to participate in the Champions League Twenty20 tournament, was Sunday asked to leave a five-star hotel in Chandigarh and shift to Mohali town in adjoining Punjab.Nearly 20 players of Faisalabad Wolves team were asked to move from the JW Marriot hotel, where they had checked in, to […]