Find us on Facebook

Mount Everest And Me

Posted by: | Thu, 19 Jul 2014 09:19:02 GMT | View Comments

Mt. Everest from Gokyo Ri November 5, 2012 Cropped.jpg

Mount everest and me, I awoke to the sound of rain drumming on the tent a few inches above my face: this was something that i was to experience hundreds of times in the future as i first "earned", and then clung on to, the nick-name "bad-weather bill". we paid our camping dues.

Everest climber: sherpas tried to kill me, Last weekend, the 35-year-old italian was involved in a scuffle with sherpas on mount everest—along with climbers ueli steck have been posted on climbing blogs and sites. can you tell me what happened on the lhotse face on saturday?.

Climbers head home as everest sherpas refuse to work, Khumbu valley, nepal (cnn)-- italian climber claudio tessarolo has been at mount everest base camp for the last 10 days a german climber asks me. "there is still one month of opportunity before the monsoon arrives.".

Related Headline News and Top Stories

IN YOUR WORDS: Feet don’t fail me now

Mt. Chimborazo: Mount Everest - Ecuador
Posted by | Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:23:00 GMT | View Comments

In your words: feet don’t fail me now - For the life of me, i can’t understand why women wear high heels? i am surprised they don’t get nose bleeds when they wear them. these shoes should be called mount everest footwear. they were probably invented by the same person that invented the.

Visit source IN YOUR WORDS: Feet don’t fail me now

Mount Everest and me

Mt. Chimborazo: Mount Everest - Ecuador
Posted by | Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 17:00:00 GMT | View Comments

Mount everest and me - I awoke to the sound of rain drumming on the tent a few inches above my face: this was something that i was to experience hundreds of times in the future as i first "earned", and then clung on to, the nick-name "bad-weather bill". we paid our camping dues.

Visit source Mount Everest and me

Everest Climber: Sherpas Tried to Kill Me

Mt. Chimborazo: Mount Everest - Ecuador
Posted by | Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 18:03:57 GMT | View Comments

Everest climber: sherpas tried to kill me - Last weekend, the 35-year-old italian was involved in a scuffle with sherpas on mount everest—along with climbers ueli steck have been posted on climbing blogs and sites. can you tell me what happened on the lhotse face on saturday?.

Visit source Everest Climber: Sherpas Tried to Kill Me

Climbers head home as Everest Sherpas refuse to work

The Hillary Step, Mount Everest, Nepal
Posted by | Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 18:53:19 GMT | View Comments

Climbers head home as everest sherpas refuse to work - Khumbu valley, nepal (cnn)-- italian climber claudio tessarolo has been at mount everest base camp for the last 10 days a german climber asks me. "there is still one month of opportunity before the monsoon arrives.".

Visit source Climbers head home as Everest Sherpas refuse to work

'Save me' last words of Mount Everest climber

The Hillary Step, Mount Everest, Nepal
Posted by | Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 19:00:00 GMT | View Comments

'save me' last words of mount everest climber - The last words of a toronto woman who died after reaching the summit of mount everest were "save me," says a close friend. shriya shah-klorfine of toronto was one of four people who died while descending from the summit saturday in what are being described.

Visit source 'Save me' last words of Mount Everest climber

Mt Everest Base Camp wine tasting

The Hillary Step, Mount Everest, Nepal
Posted by | Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 03:36:31 GMT | View Comments

Mt everest base camp wine tasting - The climb almost killed me. as a dangled my legs into the crater i’m embarking on my first real trek, and the destination is mount everest base camp – 17,600 feet. what’s more i’m doing a wine tasting up there with some of the world’s.

Visit source Mt Everest Base Camp wine tasting

Recomended News to Read

Modi govt guilty of chicanery in destroying old files: Tewari

New Delhi, July 15 (ANI): Congress leader Manish Tewari on Tuesday charged the Narendra Modi-led Government of practicing an element of chicanery while destroying old files, and also questioned the need for pursuing such an exercise.“That is not enough, what is required is that the government must come clean as to what is the criteria […]

Gender Discrimination and Gender Violence Makes Indian Judiciary in Pain

After six long years, on September 3, 2013, three women were finally appointed ‘Senior Advocates’ by the Supreme Court of India. Chief Justice P Sathasivam recently stressed the need to correct the gender ratio in Indian courts.The move to appoint three women in what is often seen as an elite ‘all boys club’ of […]