Our Facebook Fanspage

Mount Everest And Me

Posted by: | Fri, 29 May 2015 09:11:21 GMT | View Comments

Higher love: former westport resident talks about skiing the seven summits, “people who don’t know me think i’m an adrenaline junkie,” deslauriers deslauriers in october of 2006 became the first person to ski the seven summits when she climbed mount everest and then skied much of the way back to base camp..

Dick bass dies at 85; texas oilman was first to scale 'seven summits', Dick bass, a poetry-spouting texas oilman who was the first climber to scale the highest peak on each of the seven continents and for a time was the oldest to top mt at everest. "i had to tell myself i wasn't imagining it. it made no sense to me.".

The messner mountain museum: where man meets mountain, Below me was an abyss. somehow i did it but nobody believed us “wo beginnt der alpinismus, wenn der tourismus den gipfel des mount everest erreicht hat?” (“if tourism is reaching the top of everest, where does alpinism go?”).

Related Headline News and Top Stories

Friendship and heartache at Mount Everest

Posted by | Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 22:53:00 GMT | View Comments

Friendship and heartache at mount everest - Carmel native and ball state product eric poppleton had been working with filmmaker tom taplin last april on a documentary about the mount everest base camp in my walk out that made it possible for me to get in a helicopter 18 hours after the event.

Visit source Friendship and heartache at Mount Everest

HIGHER LOVE: Former Westport resident talks about skiing the Seven Summits

Posted by | Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:54:00 GMT | View Comments

Higher love: former westport resident talks about skiing the seven summits - “people who don’t know me think i’m an adrenaline junkie,” deslauriers deslauriers in october of 2006 became the first person to ski the seven summits when she climbed mount everest and then skied much of the way back to base camp..

Visit source HIGHER LOVE: Former Westport resident talks about skiing the Seven Summits

Dick Bass dies at 85; Texas oilman was first to scale 'seven summits'

Posted by | Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:02:00 GMT | View Comments

Dick bass dies at 85; texas oilman was first to scale 'seven summits' - Dick bass, a poetry-spouting texas oilman who was the first climber to scale the highest peak on each of the seven continents and for a time was the oldest to top mt at everest. "i had to tell myself i wasn't imagining it. it made no sense to me.".

Visit source Dick Bass dies at 85; Texas oilman was first to scale 'seven summits'

The Messner Mountain Museum: where man meets mountain

Posted by | Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 16:00:00 GMT | View Comments

The messner mountain museum: where man meets mountain - Below me was an abyss. somehow i did it but nobody believed us “wo beginnt der alpinismus, wenn der tourismus den gipfel des mount everest erreicht hat?” (“if tourism is reaching the top of everest, where does alpinism go?”).

Visit source The Messner Mountain Museum: where man meets mountain

First ‘seven summits’ climber Dick Bass of Texas dies at 85

Posted by | Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:17:00 GMT | View Comments

First ‘seven summits’ climber dick bass of texas dies at 85 - Dick bass, a poetry-spouting texas oilman who was the first climber to scale the highest peak on each of the seven continents and for a time was the oldest to top mount everest. “i had to tell myself i wasn’t imagining it. it made no sense to me.”.

Visit source First ‘seven summits’ climber Dick Bass of Texas dies at 85

Zaha Hadid's Latest Building Is Stuffed Inside A Mountain

Posted by | Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 04:48:00 GMT | View Comments

Zaha hadid's latest building is stuffed inside a mountain - The renowned mountaineer reinhold messner—a prolific adventurer famous for making the first climb up mt. everest without the aid of an oxygen "every week someone rings me up wanting to open a new messner museum, but i’m not interested," messner.

Visit source Zaha Hadid's Latest Building Is Stuffed Inside A Mountain

How to Deal With Fear? Fear, Mindset and a New Life

Posted by | Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:14:00 GMT | View Comments

How to deal with fear? fear, mindset and a new life - It was as strong an experience as climbing mount everest and i felt it in my muscles and bones for the next 10 days. i gave a new life and i felt that i received a new life for myself, i climbed my mountain and saw the amazing view that changed me forever..

Visit source How to Deal With Fear? Fear, Mindset and a New Life

Recomended News to Read

Djokovic Maintains Perfect Record, Wozniacki Exits

Djokovic Maintains Perfect Record, Wozniacki Exits

INDIAPOST – Men’s top seed Novak Djokovic maintained his perfect China Open record but Caroline Wozniacki’s hopes of qualifying for the year-ending WTA Finals in Singapore took a hit after she crashed out on Wednesday. World number one Djokovic needed 85 minutes to overcome Canadian Vasek Pospisil 6-3 7-5 in the second round and extend […]

Continue Reading

LK Advani and Modi Sharing a Stage at Bhopal on September 25

LK Advani and Modi Sharing a Stage at Bhopal on September 25

Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) senior leader LK Advani and its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will be seen sharing a stage together at Bhopal on September 25, when they are expected to address a huge gathering of party workers, India Today reports.

Continue Reading